日本語で米国特許出願をした場合などに送付される「NOTICE TO FILE MISSING PARTS OF NONPROVISIONAL APPLICATION」を紹介する。（２００１年２月に受領したものです）
Application Number, Filing/Receipt Date, First Named Applicant, Attorney Docket Number
NOTICE TO FILE MISSING PARTS OF NONPROVISIONAL APPLICATION
FILED UNDER 37 CFR 1.53(b)
Filing Date Granted
An application number and filing date have been accorded to this application. The item(s) indicated below, however, are missing. Applicant is given TWO MONTHS from the date of this Notice within which to file all required items and pay any fees required below to avoid abandonment. Extentions of time may be obtained by filing a petition accompanied by the extention fee under the provisions of 37 CFR 1.136(a).
- The oath or declaration is missing.
- To avoid abandonment, a late filing fee or oath or declaration surcharge as set forth in 37 CFR 1.16(e) of $130 for a non-small entity, must be submitted with the missing items idetified in this letter.
- The application was filed in a language other than English. Applicant is required to provide an English translation of the specification and a statement that the translation is accurate. (See 37 CFR 1.52(d)).
- Applicant must file an English translation of the application, the $130 fee set forth in 37 CFR 1.17(k), unless previously submitted, and a statement that the translation is accurate (37 CFR 1.52(d)).
- The balance due by applicant is $260.
The application is informal since it does not comply with the regulations for the reason(s) indicated below.
Applicant is given TWO MONTHS from the date of this Notice within which correct the informalities indecated below.
The required item(s) identified below must be timely submitted to avoid abandonment:
- Substitute drawings in compliance with 37 CFR 1.84 because:
- drawing figures contain text that is not in English (including, for example, a flow chart that was originally not in English that has been marked up to include the English text) see 37 CFR 1.84(p)(2) and CFR 1.52(d)(1);
A copy of this notice MUST be returned with the reply.
Customer Service Center
Initial Patent Examination Division (703) 308-1202
PART2- COPY TO BE RETURNED WITH RESPONSE